Wednesday, August 12, 2009

I'm HEREE

I'm here in Orlando, finally!

I've had the craziest day, SO much going on, and too much being thrown at me, I'll be lucky remember ANYTHING. but I LOVE it.

I'm working in Magic Kingdom!! which is AMAZING because I wanted to be there. I'm literally soo stoked.
All the 'news' from today is that I got my apartment (Patterson, 3 bedrooms) and I got my job. My roommates are all really nice, the 'in' room roommate is really awesome, she's from Hawaii and really really nice so I'm really excited about that. and the other 4 seem really awesome too, but I haven't talked to them as much.

I can't wait until I get the rest of my bedding!! this bed is not very comfortable and I have a slight feeling I may fall off in the middle of the night?? hahhh.

I made a video from the airport this morning, and one a few seconds ago from the room, I will make one later of the actual apartment which will be fun to make. but I am gonna try and wait until my roommates aren't around :)
hehehe.

tomorrow I just have a meeting at 945, then I'm gonna try and hit up Wal-Mart for some basics, hopefully with Maile, the roommie, so we can sort of colaborate on stuff.

and thats all!! Friday starts the craziness of traditions and training!! so I'll hopefully update after all that so it'll be more interesting? :)

1 comment:

  1. soo excited for you roomie!
    p.s.- your vlog is hilarious

    ReplyDelete