Saturday, August 15, 2009

After 'day' 1

So I have been SO busy since I got here, it's been so fun, but busy! I have barely had time to talk to ANYONE. even my texting has been lacking some (I know, I'm equally as shocked)

I had Traditions on Friday morning, I got my Access pass to the parks, and learned about the history of Disney, it was really interesting, even if I did have to be there at 645 am.

then afterwards me and Maile, and Savannah went to EPCOT for the afternoon and I took my touristy picture with Spaceship Earth in the background.
We only ended up riding like 4 rides because we got there at 4ish, and it closed at 7 and one ride had a 95 minute wait!! Soarin' that one were you are like virutally flying over California, they rec. if you are afraid of heights, don't go on it.
and I can see why, the beginning is really scary! you are like virtually flying in/above clouds, and they put a breeze on you and you sway in your seat and it's scary!! but everything else was fine, but that first one i freakedddd (silently though)

today I had my F&B basics class, learned basic food safety tips and some of the fun things that happen in the parks, including the Magical Moments that happen. I am so excited to be involved with those.

anything to bring the magic to these kids I am SO excited for, I mean as a child Disney was such a wonderful magical place becacuse of all the cast memebers and now I get to be a part of that for the children now it's amazing!

tomorrow I need to be up at 5, so I can catch a 605 bus to get to my second training (Magic Kingdom history/basics) by 715. oh my goshhh.

but then Maile wants to go to MK when we're done for the day, so that'll be good. I'll be there until 345 though. a good 7.5 hours, although some of that time is lunch break and costume fitting that I may get done early if costuming is last, i don't have to wait for everyone.
here's to hoping!!

:D

2 comments:

  1. i opened my own blog page....now i gotta figure out if i can be your 'follower.'

    ReplyDelete
  2. you can be, but i'm not really sure how it all works

    ReplyDelete