Sunday, August 23, 2009

8.23.09

Can I just start by saying that Reality Hell is the most ridiculous show ever?! but it's funny to watch the one girl who doesn't know what is going on...

so I worked for 5 days, and i ended up getting 4 days off... which is ultra weird, but I don't get another break until neext monday. oh well.
work is fine, I'm still learning what I'm doing. the only really exciting thing that happened was I met a guest who was from Novi and actually knew about the Farm. It was so crazzyyyyy

Friday I went to Magic Kingdom all day w/ Savannah, we went on almost everything. I went on Thunder Mountain Railroad, which was not at all scary.. not sure what my fear was because there aren't any real drops. I have also been on Haunted Mansion which also isn't scary.

I have been so busy with work but nothing 'exciting' has really happened other than playing in the parks, which is of course a lot of fun.

I was planning to go on a walk or something today, but the sky is getting overcast and for once I think this rainstorm is going to last more than 30 minutes :/ so I'm settling into a lifetime movie and hoping that by the time it's over the weather will be nicer...maybe.

okayyyy I need lunch. but when something more exciting happens I'll be sure to updateee :)

No comments:

Post a Comment