Monday, August 3, 2009

8 days

So I am down to eight days before I leave. which is beyond exciting.

except i lost my camera! I am freaking out :( :( :( I can't not have that.
i'm concerned it is lost outside of my house, which will make it virtually impossible to find.

I have the house to myself this week, as the fam went up north, but it is kind of relaxing, I dont have to worry about my schedule bothering anyone. I am working almost 40 hours this week (nice prep for Disney) and have to pack and get everything ready.

Saturday will be spent cleaning/packing and then heading out to see Aaustin and Lisa for Aaustins birthday, and to say goodbye before I leave.
sunday will be with the family most likely

monday I'll work, see the fam. Tuesday finsih the last minute packing, say my goodbyes and leave at 715 wednesday morning.

holy mother it's like right around the corner!! oh my gosh...

No comments:

Post a Comment