Tuesday, August 18, 2009

I don't like making titles...

So I worked for real yesterday.

according to my training schedule I worked 9:45-16:00 (yes they use military time, i'm still adjusting) so I got up early and got myself there early.

but oh wait. they screwed up my schedule. not only did I not work until 1:45, I didn't haave time to go home, becuse I would have had to turn around and come back, I didn't have a change of clothes so I couldn't go into the park.
so I sat there for almost 4 hours doing nothing! gahh I was so bored, my iPod died and my phone was on it's way to dying. mehh

but once I got into work it was fine, I am learning closing stuff. and am doing the counter, where you go and pick up food. so I make drinks and hand out food, easy enough. but I don't know like anything and I feel bad when people ask because I'm soooo clueless. I mean I love Disney, but i know noooothinggg about where ANYTHING is.
so yesterday.. was quite a day. to say the least.

but I have Friday/Saturday off I think so I'll be going to MK then and aside from having fun I'll hopefully gain some knowledge of my work surroundings.

which I went on a tour of MK on sunday, before it opened and everything. and it's so different than I remembered! like... so different. I think I keep picturing Disneyland because that's the one on TV all the time, in TV shows etc.. so it was a pleasent surprise.

2 comments:

  1. how about the date as a title?
    ;)

    ummm this is val by the way, i don't understand how i have to id myself

    ReplyDelete