Sunday, May 16, 2010

May 16th 2010

So I am exactly 6 days away from going on vacation to Disney World to visit my past roommate Maile while she does her Summer Alumni program, and going with me is my friend, and also past roommate, Meagan. I have missed them SO much, they became like family to me and it is really hard to not see them all the time.

I am beyond stoked to be back at Disney, if only for a week. We are staying at Pop Century and will be playing all the time :) I will be sure to post some photos from the vaca.

I am also 98 days away from my move in-day for August 23rd! however this means I am about 91ish days from actually leaving my house, since my sister and I are driving down together.

I have not started prepping for this move in yet, because... I dont know what i'm taking this time around. you think with a previous experience, packing would be so much simpler.
NOPE. at least not for me.. i know what I NEED, but i always want the things I want ... obviously. and a lot of it I can do without. so we'll see ....

I am currently working 2 jobs, so it will be nice to go back to one at Disney. because I am working 3 night audits a week, and about 5-6 days (roughly 30ish hours) during the week

i have never been so exhausted in my life.
however, i've never been richer either haha. so once I save enough for a Macbook I am gonna buy one and save the rest of the money for Disney. huzzah!

No comments:

Post a Comment