Sunday, May 2, 2010

Fall 2010


So after a really long hiatus I am finally back.

I clearly stopped blogging during my 2009 CP but I hope to keep up with it this time around, but who knows.

clearly that is not my actual letter, but I have not yet gotten my purple folder in the mail so a screen-cap of my online one will have to suffice for now.

I am a Concierge Cast Member and will be arriving for the Fall 2010 program. How I got Concierge, I have NO idea.
i mean yes it was on my list but I did not think I would get it, I mean I am not even a hospitality major (not that I don't wish to be but my current Univ doesn't have it) I suppose it must be more so due to my previous Disney experience, more than my school experience? either way I'm happy
even if the training will be insane! i hear it is a week of Front Desk training, then a month on the job, and then a week of concierge training and then probably another month on the job, and then you get random shifts?? but who knows, especially if you pick it up faster?

I did actually just get a job at a hotel front desk. so that will help me a lot when I get down there which will be nice. here's to hoping.

however the more important reason I am making this blog, is to make a 'bucket' list of Disney to-do's while i'm there, that I did not get to do last time. (or what I just didn't do lol)

1.Eat Dole Whip (yeah i get a lot of suprised faces about this one?)
2. See all the 'shows' (Beauty and the Beast, Little Mermaid, Finding Nemo etc)
3. Ride all the Mountains in a row, and get a picture from each
4. Drink around the world in 1 day (after I turn 21 clearly)
5. Attempt to see all 3 night shows in one night (Wishes, IllumiNations and Fantasmic)
6. Get photos with every princess
7. Find and complete some type of park scavenger hunt? (does anyone have one/know where I can find one?)

EDIT:
8. Find a family of 3 at ticketing and get them into the park for free, pull the ultimate magic moment :)

and I have a few more but I can't think of them haha

1 comment:

  1. Oh I love the idea of finding a family of 3 and getting them into the parks for free!! I have now added that to my list of things I want to do.

    ReplyDelete